Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi there!


Just popping in today to say hello..hope you all are having a great week, I have some surprises to share from that sweetie pie Lil Raggedy Angie, hopefully later today, I need to get the camera out and snap a few shots of all the goodies she sent me :) I want to take a minute and thank all of you for making me feel so welcome since starting my personal blog a few months ago..I had no idea what to blog about and how or why anyone would respond..but to my great surprise there are some really nice ladies out there.  I appreciate it so much, it makes my day to read about what is going on in your lives and when you comment on mine...I hope I'm not coming across to mushy hehe, just wanted to say thank you and I look forward to getting to know you all better. 
Blessings and Hugs~Stacy

Pin It

4 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

This is a cute little tree, did you make it? and those fabric yo-yos what are your plans for those? The people in blogland are so sweet. Blogging has been suprisingly pleasant for me too!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Aren't blog friends the bestest!

Have a great day!

Carmen and the Primcats

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're such a sweetie Stacy!!! :o) Can't wait to see what you got from Angie!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Stacy:-) Welcome to the blog land! I'm one of those peeple out there and I care what you have to say. Oh boy, goodies from Lil Raggedy Angie. She's a cutie:-)
Hugs~Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...