Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodies from Lil Raggedy Angie

Happy Thursday everyone :)
I'm back with pictures of all the goodies Angie sent with my order of the candy corn...when the box came I couldn't believe how big it was and then I tore into it like Christmas morning LOL


Just check out all the treasures she included!!**Happy dance, happy dance**

The witches boot, and bat have hangers so I will be using them on my seasonal tree as ornaments. In the bag is some puka pods that smell yummy. I am ready to pull out my fall decor, it is hard to get in the mood with our heat advisory now extended through Friday...maybe I'll crank down the air conditioning and put on a sweater hehe 

Thanks again Angie..your the best!!

Thank you all that left me such sweet comments yesterday, I really appreciate each one.
Have a great day~Blessings & Hugs
Stacy
Pin It

3 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

UH UH U R!:0) Stacy the salt doughs were made by my sister Rachel ! Glad you like it , Im with you hard to craft for fall and winter when you sweat as you stitch , CRANK THAT A/C GF! Have a great day ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Lucky girl! Love it all! Angie and Rachel are the best crafters ever!

Have a great day!

Carmen and the Primcats!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great goodies from both Angie and Rachel!! She's one of a kind that lil Raggedy is....Know you'll enjoy!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...