Monday, August 8, 2011

Addicted......

Don't worry, it's nothing bad hehe.  Well I guess it could be considered bad since I spent two days just sitting at the computer looking at.....Pinterest!  Last week after posting on sweet Amy's post at Bumble Be Lane, I received not one but two invites to join the fun on Pinterest (thank you ladies).  I'm not to sure why you need and invite, but if you want one just let me know and I'll send you one. I just love it, my hubby asked me "so what's the point of this?"  Well I'm not to sure but it's fun.  haha I like that you can store inspirational photos in one spot and they link back to the original, which is nice to give people credit and it is great for recipes!!  You can even link your photos from your own blog or Etsy store to share with others.
Just thought I would share what I have been up to, actually I did good over the weekend by working on fall goodies instead of spending the day at the computer LOL
Here is a link to my boards if you would like to come by.

http://pinterest.com/stacykayb/


Have a great day~Stacy Pin It

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Glad you're having fun - I've heard so much about Pinterest lately, but I am trying very hard to resist the temptation...I truly don't need another addiction! Tried to look at boards, but for some reason the link wouldn't work (the link itself worked, but my pc didn't display it for some reason...will try checking it out later....you know it IS a Monday!!) Wishing you a week full of blessings....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...