Monday, August 8, 2011

Prim Pumpkins from Raggedy Angie!!


I'm a super happy girl today! I ordered these adorable pumpkins from Angie last week and they came over the weekend!!!  Thank you soooo much Angie I LOVE THEM!  They are all cinnamony and everything....ahhh.  I can't wait to put them out.  I'm thinkin my Fall stuff is coming out Sept. 1st!
Oh, and not only did I receive these, she included this adorable lady bug, so sweet, and a handwritten note! ( that I pinned on my cork board to remind me of your friendship :))



Here is the ladybug tucked in my little tree I have by my front door, aren't lady bugs good luck?  yippee!
I am having a blast getting to know all my new blogging friends!
Big Hugs~Stacy

Pin It

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Those pumpkins are so sweet, Stacy! And you'll find no bigger heart than Angie's....She's a raggedy sweetheart! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh these are adorable!!! I am soooo wanting fall to roll around NOW! this heat has been unbearable this year!!! sigh ... but at the same time fall means summer break is over and life goes straight to complete chaos.... sigh again :D

I can imagine the smell of cinnamon coming from those darling pumpkins. That ladybug is super sweet. hope it brings you lots of good luck :)

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

stacy,
glad you love them ! I am so blessed to call you my Friend ! Enjoy your new goodies ! hugs lil raggedy angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...