Monday, August 15, 2011

New Halloween Pillow Tucks!


Hi there~ It's been busy around here lately..isn't it funny how it just creeps up when you least expect it? I had my whole week planned out last week and not one thing went as planned. hehe
I spent a whole afternoon with my youngest son (he's 21) in the ER just to find out he just had a sore throat..ugh!  His fever spiked and the nurse at the clinic told us to get him to the ER right away.  Anyway, I am happy that is all it was and he is better this week and back to work. 
I thought I would share some Halloween tucks I have been working on.

Thanks for stopping by hope you all are off to a great week~Stacy
Pin It

6 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

This is so cute! so nice to think of fall in this hot weather!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh, I so know how that "planning" stuff goes...or should I say "doesn't go?""! Glad to hear it was nothing serious with your son....I was there with my 20-year old about a month ago with an ear infection. Yikes...I think flus and infections are getting nastier these days! You have lot of great stitcheries and cards done up Stacy...all cute as a bug's ear!! Hope you have a great rest of the week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Christine said...

Good to know it wasn't more serious for your son and that it settled.
I am really lovin' those fall stitched tucks!
Have a good week!
Christine

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O no hope the kiddo feels better soon ! Im still fightin the ear infection! Grr LOVE THOSE new pillows! Hey my mom is dying to know if you make those Raggedy pillow tucks you sent me in actual sofa pillow size ,she keeps eyeballin mine every time she comes over and I keep threatening to break her arm if she makes off with them!:0) MINE!!! Have a great day sweetie ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are adorable!!! So so cute and fun!!!

I am happy to hear that your son is ok and that it was nothing serious.
God Bless and have a lovely week.

Raymond Homestead said...

Very cute! So glad your son is not seriously ill! Better safe than sorry I always say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...