Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF!!

Happy Friday to you!!


Today I have a project to share with you.  I have seen around blog land a few people re purposing chipboard pieces and thought I would give it a try.


OK be honest here..how many of you have a stash similar to this?? I'm not proud of it but I am a bit of a hoarder with my paper crafting supplies. hehe So many times this basket of chipboard has almost made it into recycling bin, but see saving stuff sometimes pays off. LOL 


First I chose a few pieces and painted them with white craft paint. It took two coats to cover the designs.


When they were dry, I inked the edges using a sponge and Distress Ink.




I wanted them to sparkle so I pushed them into my glue pad to get them nice and sticky, then sprinkled my favorite glitter on them.


Ta Da.. I liked them so much I made a few more, this time I painted them blue and red before adding the glitter.


Here is a shot of the supplies I used.


They are just waiting to be used on a project soon. :) 


Thank for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs~Stacy

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...