Friday, May 3, 2013

Sweet Birthday Card and Tag Set

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend like I am.

I created this card and tag using the stamp set Strawberry Patch from Papertrey, so fun.

I have added a few great online stores to my sidebar if you are new to paper crafting or would like to start, these stores offer great products and wonderful customer service.









It feels so good to get my stamps and ink out and make a mess, haha.
Hope you have a great weekend!
TGIF!
Stacy


Supplies:  Stamps-Papertrey Ink, Paper-Martha Stewart, Ink-Papertrey Ink

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ηeу there! Ѕomеone in mу Facеbook group shared this website
with us so I came to take a lоoκ. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm booκmarking and will be tweeting
this to my follоωегs! Exceρtіonal blog and outstanding stуle anԁ design.


Mу web site; sound equipment

Anonymous said...

Dοеs уour sіte hаve а сοntact pagе?
I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like tο shoot уou an email.

I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: sound recording equipment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...