Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Mothers Day set

Hi there~

Mothers Day is only a week away so I am creating a few cards and tags for those special women in my life.  I love to celebrate all the Mothers I know because it is such a wonderful, special, sometimes difficult job. 
 I have had a couple of big "mom" moments in last few months that have helped me to realize just what a blessing be a mother is.  I thought it was hard when they were toddlers, demanding and making messes.  No one warned me about weddings, empty nest and having adult children LOL 
As I enter this next chapter of my life I hope I can do so with love and grace, and lots of time for crafting hehe!









Hugs~Stacy


Supplies: Stamps-Papertrey Ink, Paper-Martha Stewart, Ink-Copic and Memento


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...