Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wedding Card Box








I'm back today with another entry for the Simon Monday Challenge~Make the Cut. :)
I created a card holder box for a daughter of a dear friend of mine to use at her upcoming wedding. I used Spellbinders Blossom dies to create the fun burlap and lace flowers to add to the front of the box. I simply ran them through my Big Shot die cut machine to make the cuts and layered everything together.   








This is a shot of the complete box.  It is a bit blurry because I took the picture with my phone, also I touched the glitter on the H and knocked some off, so now I have some touch up to do before I give it to the bride. :p



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs~Stacy


Pin It

6 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is just lovely!

Michelle said...

Fabulous project Stacy! The burlap and pearls are so wonderful together. And the glitter adds just the right amount of shine. I'm sure that the bride will love it! Thank you for participating in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog's "Make the Cut" challenge. ~Michelle

Sandra said...

Stunning project! Love the gorgeous flowers. All that Krafty goodness is really amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Candy C said...

Stacy....congratulations on being spotlighted at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for your entry last week. It's a lovely piece! <3 Candy

Mary Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your spotlight Stacy! What a wonderful gift of yourself for the bride. I absolutely love the textures that you used. The lace, string, felt, buttons and burlap are wonderful together. Great height for this piece as well. The bride and your friend should love it!! -- Mary Elizabeth

Maura said...

Congrats!! Fun project you created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...