Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello, friend!



Hello~

Last summer I learned to knit, and I must say it is so much fun.  I love the feeling of working with all kinds of yarn.  I started by learning a basic dish cloth and I still enjoy making them. This is a gift set I created this week for a good friend.  I decided to spruce it up with a hand stamped tag to match. :)

I have a few projects going at the moment, I hope to share more of my knitting here soon.








Have a great day!
Hugs~Stacy

Pin It

3 comments:

Margaret said...

How lovely! What a. Lucky gal to get such a great gift! Maggie

MadeByKarla said...

What a great gift :) the tag is perfect for it!
I love your cards too. That's something I want to improve on :)

TLady said...

What a LOVELY GIFT! I love to make these too! :) HI! Just thought I'd pop over & visit & leave you some love! I'm enjoying scrolling through your blog! Thanks for following my blog!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...