Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Happy Friday!
Here is a shot of our Christmas tree, notice no presents yet, they are all waiting to be wrapped. HA
But not today, today I am baking...I wasn't going to bake this year ( I am trying to stick to weight watchers you know LOL) BUT I just wouldn't feel like Christmas to me without some yummy, sugary treats around tempting me all day long. I am trying a few new recipes so wish me luck.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures so you can be tempted right along with me :)
Christmas Blessings!
Stacy

Pin It

7 comments:

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So pretty!

Have fun baking today!

Carmen and the Primcats

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

Stunning tree!!! I love your beautiful staircase, I can picture Miss Scarlet prancing down those stairs any minute now.
Prim Holiday Blessings
Connie

lilraggedyangie said...

O Stacy its so GORGEOUS! happy baking ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Rachel said...

Have fun baking! Your tree is GORGEOUS!!

Raggedy Creations said...

Beautiful tree Stacy.

Felicia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous tree Stacy....Gee, if you need to get any of those baked goods out of your house, I know a crow with a sweet tooth.... ;o) Have fun. (And you're still ahead of me....oh well, EVERYONE is ahead of me!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

madebyKarla said...

what a beautiful tree! TFS! Yummy! I'll be happy with just the pictures of the treats! Fat, calorie and sugar free :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...