Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Disney tree and dining room..

Hi there~
Yes, I am a huge Disney fan it's true...I would go to Disneyland once a month if hubby would let me.  My favorite time to go is during Christmas, the decor is just awesome. :)  Well since I can't go every year I brought it to me.  A few years ago I started a small tree with all my Disney ornaments and this is what it has grown into. A full size tree, three villages and a cute table setting. Most of it being gifts, so great right.
Enjoy...







Thanks for stopping by.
Christmas Blessings~Stacy
Pin It

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've never been to Disney World but I bet it's truly magical at Christmas time! Your tree & decorations look great!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow, wow...and more wow! That a lot of Disney - and a lot of gifts!!! I'd love to see them all up close and personal....Mickey has always made me smile....I still wear my Mickey watch for special occasions....You lucky girl you! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

So cute ! Ive went to Disney in Fla when I was 5 cant remember most of it , so Im jealous you have seen that much disney! Princess says she loves it thanks for sharing ! Merry Christmas to you my friend! hugs lilraggedyangie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...