Friday, July 26, 2013

Birthday fishes



Hi there!
Happy Friday, today I finally have time to create a few cards for Summer Card Camp 2. I can't believe it has been three weeks already. This week has been so busy for me I am hoping to try a few of the techniques today to add to the gallery.




My first card today is using the color combo and one of the sketches.  I die cut and stamped the fish from my Paper Smooches set-Birthday Buddies then colored him with my copic markers.  Then I added glossy accents to him to make him oh so shiny. :) 

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to create a couple more cards today!

Hugs~Stacy

Supplies:
Stamps:Birthday Buddies (Paper Smooches)
Ink: Memento, Copic, CTMH









Pin It

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love everything about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...