Monday, November 12, 2012

Gingermen Pillow




Happy Veterans Day!
For all you Veterans out there I thank you so much for your service today and everyday!

I am busy working away this week getting ready for a craft boutique I am in this weekend with my sister in law :)  We always have so much fun, and we look forward to our weekend visiting with other vendors and customers.  If you are in the area stop by and say hi! You can visit  The Scrapbooking Cottage on Facebook for more details.

This pillow is one of my favorites I just completed, don't you just love those little gingers tucked in the basket :)

I will try to post pics of our table this weekend!
Have a great week~Stacy
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pillow! It came out really cute:)
~Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...