Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I have been up to....

Hi there..
So sorry to be MIA for so long.  Summer is flying by around here, it is almost time for back to school.  Clothes shopping has already begun and next week is more shopping and hair appointments. 
I took on a few larger projects this summer and I am happy to share this one I finished :)
Since learning to crochet last spring I have completed 5 afghans, this is number 5 :)
A fun, colorful blanket I made for the princess.  I love granny squares so much and this was a fun pattern I found on Ravelry. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day~Stacy



Pin It

2 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

oh wow, this is so pretty! Love the colors :)
Thanks for your visit ;)

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, I LOVE the fun colours in your afghan! Fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...