Monday, June 27, 2011

More Patriotic Decorations


Happy Monday! :b  Well we are under a severe *heat* warning here in AZ today and tomorrow, so it seems like a great time to stay inside and do some crafting...
I wanted to share another spot in my home that I change out for the seasons, this is a small nook at my front door, all ready for the Fourth.

Here is a little candle I decorated with some burlap and a cute little stamped label I created. :)

My Freedom banner I made last summer hangs on this side of the door.

And another stamped creation I framed.

Wishing you a blessed *cool* week :)
Stacy
Pin It

2 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Welcome to blogging Stacy!! You are one talented girl, I love your creations. Lecia

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

A really nice tribute to summer!
I love that little sheep.
★Linda★
Since you are a beginner, can I make a request/offer a suggestion? Remove the word verification to make commenting a quicker process. And add your email to your profile so I can respond directly to your comments.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...