Sunday, December 1, 2013

Baby "bee" Shower

Hi there~


I thought I would share a few pics from the baby shower I had for my son and daughter in law a couple of weeks ago. :) I had so much fun working on all the decorations, I am thrilled on how everything came together.  






My future daughter in law did an awesome job on the cute little cupcakes!





I have seen this clothesline idea on Pinterest and just knew I wanted to do one.  Of course being a fairly new knitter I wanted to include a few hand knit items.  My fabulous friend knit that adorable grey dress!! LOVE!







Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs~Stacy

Pin It

3 comments:

jennifer768 said...

It turned out lovely! I am sure that the kids loved it.Congrats to the family.Christmas Blessings,Jen

Sheila said...

Congrats on the new little one arriving soon. Wonderful decorations which I'm sure was lots of fun to create.

Drew Watts said...

Baby "bee" Shower! It is fantastic. The theme is so adorable and my twins would flip over this theme for their upcoming birthday. They want an outdoor party so we have to find one of the affordable San Francisco venues too for a spacious bash. Can you provide any recommendations for that as well?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...