Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vintage Picnic Basket Cards



Hi there~
I'm back today with another card set.  In between knitting and crocheting I found some time to create this cute red and aqua card set.  The stamps are a set I purchased from Papertrey ink a few years ago and thought they would look great with this paper collection (from Martha Stewart). 
I finally took some pics of my knitting projects and plan to share soon.  I am just learning so I am a bit nervous about posting pictures just yet hehe.
My friend Lynette and I have a plan to knit one hat and scarf set a month for 2013. I finished my set for January, and now have my hat for February finished and working on the scarf. 
Be back soon with pictures :)
Hugs~Stacy





Supplies: Stamps-Papertrey Ink, Paper-Martha Stewart, Ink-Copic






Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...